Revel Productions Services
The scope and challenges of special events are as varied as the capabilities of the companies and organizations responsible for presenting them. RP has the flexibility to provide as little or as much help as you need to ensure a successful event. Whether you’re a non-profit relying on volunteers or a seasoned corporate event management team, there’s always a part of the production that could benefit from additional talent.
Our goal is to provide you with a stress free, professional event management experience for the role you assign to us – from consulting to responsibility for specific aspects of your event to full event creation and management. We’re also available to mentor your team on policies, procedures and industry best practices.
ACT I – Event Analysis & Consulting (Director)
Say you’ve got a team of eager volunteers or maybe it’s a legacy event that’s gone a bit stale, Revel Productions will bring over 30 years of experience to analyze your event and make recommendations based on best practices. We’ll guide your event management team or committee through the pre-planning, event and post-event tasks to ensure no details are overlooked.
Let us put our knowledge to work for you. We can save you time and money. Our expert analysis can identify problem areas and offer recommendations to help meet your goals.
- Evaluate event status, review existing agreements and make recommendations
- Create and manage timelines for each aspect of the event
- Assess in-house and out-sourced staff necessary for an efficient and profitable event
- Conduct team meetings, site visits, briefings and training as needed
- Post-event evaluations to measure success and make recommendations for future events
Negotiations and resources
- Site selection
- Contract negotiations
- Vendor discounts (based on RP’s long-standing relationships)
- Solicit volunteer help from event management students seeking to gain more industry experience
ACT II – Auction/Fundraising Management (Key Player)
Effective fundraising through auctions can make all the difference in the world to non-profit organizations that rely on these events to fund the important work of their organization. Revel Productions has developed an expertise in managing auctions to generate the best possible return.
- Manage all the details necessary to plan and run a successful benefit auction.
- Register and track guests; manage vendors, sponsors, and volunteers; organize item procurement; manage guest seating; send email communications; print night of event documents like bid sheets; and report and analyze event success.
- Provide RP staff with expertise in Greater Giving software so your team can focus on procuring auction items.
ACT III – Event Development & Management (Executive Producer)
Revel Productions brings your company more than 30 years of experience in exceptional event management, direction and coordination – including live, virtual and hybrid events, fundraisers, new product launches, grand openings, festivals, expos and community events. Whether it’s a dinner for eight or a festival for 100,000, the same elements apply.
- Create a concept & manage its development
- Set realistic budget, based on goals & objectives
- Negotiate contracts with venues and supplier partners
- Create an organizational chart, including in-house and out-sourced staff
- Create and maintain timelines for each event aspect
- Reconfirm all details and logistics with site managers, supplier partners, sponsors and staff.
- Create and distribute day-of itinerary or production schedule
- Direct the on-site coordination
- Supply additional professional or volunteer staff, as needed
- Assist with post-event tasks and evaluation
ACT IV – Training, Coaching & Mentoring (Talent Scout)
Mentoring students and coaching clients and colleagues in the special event industry and related professional associations is RP’s opportunity to playfully furnish the knowledge, tools, resources and opportunities to increase efficiency while achieving life balance and a sense of fun.
RP also offers customized training workshops and seminars, featuring Revel Productions’ proven techniques, checklists, templates, systems, resources and expertise.
“Taking Fun Seriously™” isn’t just a motto for Revel Productions. Managing events requires serious attention to details and budgets while creating a fun experience for your guests, your volunteers, your sponsors and your professional team.